Cosmetic surgery for men
Addressing your appearance can be as important for men as it is for women, which is why cosmetic surgery for men is becoming increasingly popular.
Among the cosmetic surgery procedures to consider are:
- Liposuction (removal of excess fat)
- Lipolysis (power-assisted non-surgical alternative)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Gynaecomastia (male chest reduction)
- Pectoral implants (male breast enhancement)
- Otoplasty (ear reshaping)
Just as for women, cosmetic surgery for men can correct features that lead to discomfort or embarrassment and lead to greater confidence in everyday life.